The Brecon Brew
- 35ml of Penderyn Peated Buy now
- 20ml of Fresh lemon juice
- 15ml of Black tea liqueur
- Splash of Cloudy apple juice
- Pinch of Vanilla salt (homemade used for seasoning, enhancing flavours within drinks, instead of bitters)
Place all ingredients into a boston glass fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds, fine strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnished with grated nutmeg on top.
The tasting notes of this Penderyn expression are emphasized through the addition of the black tea liqueur. The cloudy apple juice is fresh and sharp, which along with the lemon juice provides the balance to the sweetness of the liqueur. Finally the use of vanilla salt aids in marrying all the flavours.