- 25ml Penderyn Madeira finished Whisky Buy now
- 3 heaped teaspoons of granulated sugar
- Strong black coffee
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla
In a tall glass with a handle mix three heaped teaspoons of sugar and a shot of Penderyn Whisky. Stir well until the sugar is dissolved. Over the back of a spoon (this prevents premature mixing) pour the strong coffee into the glass to 3/4 full.
To make the cream add the remaining three ingredients and whip until soft and pourable. Pour the cream into the glass over the back of a spoon.
This can be topped with shaved coffee beans or shaved chocolate chips.
Recipe kindly submitted by Con Karlson of Pennsylvania, USA.